Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pictures of my time in Haiti so far

For this post I just wanted to share some pictures with those who do not see my pictures on facebook. I don't take pictures very often, but the following are some of the ones I do have. 
With Miselene and Jovenel in April
Kervenson and me

Jean Wilson
Recent picture of Jean Wilson and me


Magdala and me

Medjina and me
The mountains south of Port-au-Prince

Mountains cont.

Mountains cont.

Small waterfall in the valley 
I went with some of the children's home kids to Gonaives in the spring. Gonaives is where a lot of our kids in the children's home are from. This is Tcharly with some of his family in Gonaives.

Overlooking Gonaives from the top of a mountain.

Me with Tcharly and Woobens

Jacmel in June

Fabiola and I at the 2nd pool at Bassin Bleu

In the process of getting to the 3rd pool at Bassin Bleu

Me about to make a big jump into the cool blue 3rd pool at Bassin Bleu
Fabiola and me soon after we became a couple
Holding one of the neighbor's babies at Fabiola's 
Fabiola with Yvenson, Guyvenson, Kervenson, and Magdala
Another picture of my beautiful fiance
Fabiola and I went to Cap Haitien soon after I returned to Haiti in August. In this picture we were on our way to the Citadel.



Close up of cannon 
The greater Port-au-Prince area and the mountains to the south


No comments:

Post a Comment