Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Together Again Soon!

Fabiola had her visa interview this morning at the US Embassy and she has been approved! She might be able to pick up her passport with the visa in it by sometime next week. Since we don't know for sure I think I will look at flying down on Saturday, December 12th or later. If that is the date I fly down I hope to fly back with her to the States by Wednesday, December 16th. Fabiola has never flown before so I thought it would be good if I am with her. I'm looking forward to visiting my friends, the children, and my family while I am there as well. This will give me a few days to spend with them.

At this time we will not be accepting any more financial support for Fabiola because she should be with me soon. We are so thankful for all of the love, prayers, and financial support we have received over the past two years. You have been a blessing to us, and I hope that in turn we were a blessing in our efforts. If you would like to continue to support Christian Light School you are certainly welcome to do so. I'm sure any extra resources would be greatly appreciated. Any donations that come in for Fabiola after today will go into general funds for the school.

I expect this transition to America might be difficult in at least few ways for Fabiola. Please pray that she will be able to adapt to the abrupt change in climate and culture.

I believe I can confidently say that Fabiola and I's work in Haiti is far from over. There is much we would still like to do in Haiti. Fabiola and I have our dreams of what that could eventually be. Until then we will tackle this new adventure in the United States. There is so much I'm excited to share with her here!

In Christ,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment