Monday, March 16, 2015

God's Plan is Better Than Mine

I came back to the States to find a job and I found one. It just wasn't one that I was expecting. On Saturday night the Lord called me back to Haiti! I was in my bedroom at my grandparents and I felt the power of the Holy Spirit upon me. He told me I need to go back and run the ministry at Christian Light School. After that I felt energy just surging through me and I got on the floor and started praising and worshiping the Lord! I'm not sure on the timing of the second part of the calling because Sherrie and Travis are currently co-leading the ministry, but God must have a plan that we are not able to see yet.

I'm so thankful that God provided direction and for His sovereignty in all things! I'm blessed to serve a living God that answers prayers! I think Fabiola and I are both relieved that we won't have to be separated.

Fabiola and I definitely need help financially and God has already started providing more funds. Before I came to Haiti last March I had already raised a good amount of one time support to help me get through the past year. That money is gone as you know from the last update. We really need more monthly supporters. Will you pray about supporting Fabiola and I? I know that God will provide. He wouldn't have called me back otherwise.

God Bless You!


2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I'm not surprised. I'll continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong Josh! You will never go wrong as you surrender to God's lead! We will continue to pray for you and your sweet wife as you step into this new calling in your life. God will provide :)
    In His Love, Pattricia

    ReplyDelete